As I look back I am seeing ups and downs all of which are unexpected. The ups and downs have not been unexpected but the outcome is.
- I made goals for 2010 and have met them early....unexpected
- That I stuck with something for a whole year....unexpected.
- I got a job promoting nuun, which I love and all because of this blog.... unexpected.
- Being an actual nuun sponsored athlete....unexpected.
- People like to read my blog that I vowed to write on at least once a week...unexpected.
- That Jaymon and I would be where we are in our relationship...unexpected. (hoped for, but dubious about)
- seeing direct positive results of the personal growth I have tried so long to make...unexpected
- I am a Hotz now......unexpected.
- That I would have so many friends that are reasonable, down to earth, like minded people....Unexpected. Most are virtual but friends none the less and people that I would like to meet someday. I have never had friends the way I do now. Reconnecting with old friends and finding that they too have grown up....unexpected.
- That I would finish the Des Moines marathon barefoot and finish strong and not crawling.....unexpected
- That Jupiter would be in a great school and in an intensive ABA programming and doing well.....unexpected
I am inclined to say it was a year that would be described by a positive word and not just a curious one however it doesn't fit all of them. The positive that has come about has certainly come at a price but I have just done well at going with the flow and had help from my love when I was paying the price or when the going gots rough.
That I am fairly mellow these days and yet full of sass and as of today feel balanced.....unexpected. Maybe because I ran 10 miles today and felt pretty good but maybe its because I am balancing life well.......unexpected.
Ryders winners are
Kovas @ Midwest Mulitsport Life (purple)
Leah @ Chasing Atlanta (white)
It turned out that they both chose differently so they get the choice in shades that they posted on comments.
Don't forget to sign up for my other giveaways and do check the sidebar for fellow bloggers giveaways too!