I am supposed to share 6 things about myself......this kind of stuff is always hard!
- I love to blow glass. Its been years since I have had a studio as autism and babies have taken the focus but someday I very much want to do that again.
- I have been skydiving 4 times yet am very uncomfortable with heights. Now that I have children the practical has won out over daring. Daring is still there just waiting :)
- I was asked to fight this chick in Chicago about 12 years ago in an MMA match and I chickened out and turned down the promoter. It would have been a pro fight with travel and hotel covered. My dear one is an MMA fighter and trainer.
- I think S&M is kinda hot.
- I love that after having kids its not a big deal to speak frankly about bodily functions.
- I had a c-section with my first son at 22 years old due to him being a surprise breech while in labor. I went on to have a natural VBAC in a hospital, a natural birth in a birth center and a natural birth at home unassisted since my midwife was blessedly half hour late. I nursed all 4 boys.
Thats all I could think of on the fly!
So for running.... Its getting warmer here and the snow is melting! Looks like it will stay warm for a while now and I might get some barefoot time in soon outside. I ran 6.25 miles on the treadmill last night and worked on speed bursts. It went pretty well and I listened to music while Jaymon did his heavy bag work. The music was nice although I did miss watching Lost!
I have a 10k coming up at the end of March and I don't think that my feet are going to be conditioned for the road surfaces. I hope to get several runs in outside when we go back to Kansas over spring break. Its consistently warmer there.
Happy running all!