Thanks Molly! I am now obligated to list seven random things about myself.......Did you know that in Statistics there is actually a random number chart. That makes me giggle......anyways....
- My dear one and I met at the Salina Country Club where we both waited tables. He is also in my senior year book. He was working at the Country Club when our prom was held there. I didn't go to prom but it was fun to be looking through the Year Book and be surprised to see him there in a picture clear as day changing out Chaffing dishes at the buffet!
- I was on an Outrigger Canoe Paddling team when I lived in Hawaii. I loved it but was too into partying and didn't make the time from work to keep it up. I also started smoking again around that time and smoking and being an athlete does not mix. So glad that the partying and smoking and eating crutches are in the past now and I can take care of myself and be happy.
- I want to build my own house with my dear one someday. We want to live off the grid and have a house built in the side of a hill. We will blow glass, throw pots, garden, make lots of hooch, raise goats and chickens and run naked through the woods.
- I am not a fan of cleaning. I would rather hang out on the computer or run or play. Thankfully we have people come over a time or two a week so I have reason to pick up . I hate when I pick it all up and clean and then within 10 minutes there are toys strewn about. On that note I am thankful for this time of little fellas messing up my house and I hope that I am a grandmother someday and have grand babies to mess up my house too! A toy-less floor is a lonely floor!
- I love Sci Fi books, movies and TV shows. Joss Whedon is a god and I am in love with Doctor Who. Since he has a time machine I think I could rationalize leaving with him when he shows up someday and I wouldn't be misses here.
- I am really afraid of moving water. I am better with the ocean than with quickly moving rivers. I would not want to go white water rafting! When I was little the Russian River in Northern California would flood and I remember my dad driving through water and it scared me quite badly. I still remember nightmares I had about it when I was little.
- I used to run a bundle hauling paper route when the 2 older boys were little. I miss driving around at night in the middle of nowhere with my coffee, junk food, audio books and babies sleeping in the backseat. Especially in the summer when the air is just perfect at night. I saw the Aurora Borealis 4 times and one time the papers were really late because I lounged on the hood of the car in the middle of nowhere watching the lights for a couple hours!
Hear ye hear ye, the following are now awarded with this fine Versatile Blogger award! So start dishin'!