I have tried other running belts and they were ok and allowed me to carry my stuff but I would sweat through the pouch just about every time. The Ultimate II Running Belt by iFitness is awesome.
It is a neoprene pouch with an additional small pocket for MP3 player or phone. It has 4 gel holders and race bib holders so no holes from safety pins in your shirt or skirt anymore....or shorts or kilt. This is not just for the ladies. Its a sports belt for anyone and everyone.
The pouch is water resistant so this sweaty girl doen't have the option to ruin her camera! I carry contact cards, a baggie with some baby wipes, my phone, camera, and a key. I wear my belt for every run. Inevitably if I leave my camera at home I will see something along the way that is photoworthy and I regret leaving it at home. So I take my camera with me on every run just in case. I also always take my phone. Usually the spawn are being wrangled by either the oldest son or my super hero hubby so I like to always be reachable when away.
I can squeeze one nuun tube in the loops and have room enough for a few gels. I have not really tried to fit a bunch of gels into the pouch with my camera yet but plan to eventually on a long run where I am not as supported.
There is no bouncing of the belt and it doesn't feel tight. It just stays put. It's hard to believe I know but I tell you true, even with so much tucked inside it stays put and is easy to access your stuff.
iFitness has offered to give one of you an Ultimate II Running Belt! They come in several colors. As you can see from my belt I chose the blue and black. There is also pink, orange, purple, and yellow zipps. You will get to choose the color you like best.
Here are the rules and as always leave a separate comment on this post for each thing that you do. You are free to do one or all of the options for entry.
- Like iFitness on facebook.. This is a great way to stay up to date on other iFitness giveaways.
- Follow iFitness on twitter.. again this is a great way to stay up to date on other giveaways.
- Like my facebook page
- Follow this blog. If you already do then comment to let me know.
- Link this giveaway up through your blog, facebook, tweet, email, whatever social networking way you like to spread the word. Remember, leave a separate comment for each that you do.
- What do you carry with you on a run, bike, hike ect?