- I am now the proud owner of a blog that has 101 followers.
- I went to the mall today to spend a gift card at Kohls. I bought a running skirt, a bright blue tech shirt and a spaghetti strap shelf bra tank all for $14.99.
- While leaving the mall, Milo, my 4 year old spawn, let out a belch that echoed through the building like a clap of thunder. It was epic.
- There is a centipede in my washing machine. They are tough little bastards.
- Adam over at I am boring is having a $50 RRSports giveaway.
- Check my sidebar for a whole list of giveaways going on around the blogshere.
- What is the protocol for 100 followers? Some kind of list?
- Archimedes is a good eater.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I provide Bradley Method childbirth education, doula, belly casting, placenta encapsulation, and post partum doula services.I serve families in Kitsap County, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Bremerton, Silverdale, Kingston, Port Townsend, Bremerton, Port Orchard, and the greater Seattle area. email me email@example.com with any questions you might have