- I am now the proud owner of a blog that has 101 followers.
- I went to the mall today to spend a gift card at Kohls. I bought a running skirt, a bright blue tech shirt and a spaghetti strap shelf bra tank all for $14.99.
- While leaving the mall, Milo, my 4 year old spawn, let out a belch that echoed through the building like a clap of thunder. It was epic.
- There is a centipede in my washing machine. They are tough little bastards.
- Adam over at I am boring is having a $50 RRSports giveaway.
- Check my sidebar for a whole list of giveaways going on around the blogshere.
- What is the protocol for 100 followers? Some kind of list?
- Archimedes is a good eater.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I provide Bradley Method childbirth education, doula, belly casting, placenta encapsulation, and post partum doula services.I serve families in Kitsap County, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Bremerton, Silverdale, Kingston, Port Townsend, Bremerton, Port Orchard, and the greater Seattle area. email me email@example.com with any questions you might have
YAY!! I dream of 101! Heck I dream of 65. :) There's a reason YOU have 101!!
kids and belches - got to love it. at what age do we lose the right to belch in public? ;)
Loving the deal of the day too. 3 actually wearable items for $14.99?! awesome.
Congrats on 101!
I love the deals at Kohl's. And totally LOL at the belch, my boys do lovely things like that too.
Congrats on reaching 101! WOW - on the Kohls deals. I <3 that store. AMAZING DEALS.
I have a girl for Milo. Seriously she'd love nothing more than a belching throwdown.
Congrats on the 101! : )
Wow! You made out like a bandit at kohl's. We have one nearby but i have never set foot in it. Putting that on my to do list. Milo sounds like a trip. I would have just died laughing if I were there to witness that. Congrats on hitting the 101 mark...your blog rocks.
Great job on all the followers. It is kind of fun to watch the number of followers climb isn't it?
I want to go shopping with YOU!!!!
I love to belch WITH my kids : )
That is completely random, you're right! Wow--I've got to get to Kohl's--I don't even think I realized they have workout wear.
I got all my winter workout gear at Kohl's for $40 (tights, jacket, undershirt, shorts). If you hit it just right it's crazy how much you can get.
I would've high fived him :)
Congrats on 101. You have a very inspiring blog.
Post a Comment